We love delivering the best content to our readers. We’ve got over 200K monthly readers waiting for valuable information that will help them live their best lives.
If you believe your content deserves to be part of DoctorForLove we are open to hearing your suggestions.
We accept guest posts on the following subjects:
- Dating tips and advice for women;
- Relationship advice for women;
- Building a strong relationship;
- Romantic relationship ideas;
- Married life tips;
- How to be happily married;
- Self-love and learning self-awareness;
- Self-care ideas;
- Personal growth and self-development;
- Any other topic you might think fits the blog but wasn’t listed.
Your post must be:
- 100% unique content, never published before (we check that) and written by a real person (yes, we can tell if it’s not written by a person :));
- Valuable content, well organised with a clear point of view;
- Long content – your post must be over 1500 words – the more the better.
- Written well – we love it when you’re able to express your thoughts in a simple and understandable way.
- SEO optimized content. Choose a long-tail keyword phrase.
- Lots of subheadings.
- No affiliate links.
- If you’d like to include products you’ve created, please note that in your initial email. We might ask you to link back to us on your blog/website.
- We will ask you to share your post with your audience.
In return we will:
- Give you two do-follow backlinks.
- Create graphics and photos for your post.
- Organise your post in an easy-to-read format (if you haven’t).
- Promote you and your post on social media.
- Include your photo and bio in the post.
- Include you and your post in the emails to our subscribers, plus share a link to your blog/website with them.
- We will never remove your guest post or your links in it.
Please, send your blog post ideas to Rachel via email: info @ doctorforlove.com (remove space before sending the email). In the email include a link to your own blog/website, clear idea of what you’d like to write about. We ask you to do that so we are sure you are a real person 🙂