This summer I decided to go through Gabrielle Bernstein’s Spirit Junkie. I’ve followed Gabby’s journey for years turned towards her for guidance many times in the past.
I’ve read The Universe Has Your Back and I’m simply amazed by the simplicity in it. Therefore, when I noticed that my local library has Spirit Junkie, I didn’t give it any thought. I grabbed it and I dived into it immediately.
It looks like Spirit Junkie cannot be read for a day or two.
We shouldn’t rush through the lessons of life.
Therefore, I still read it.
However, for this Monday Motivation post, I decided to share 5 deep motivational quotes by Gabyy’s Spirit Junkie and I hope you will find something or you in them.
1. Our problem is that we choose to deny love. In fact, we only have one problem: that our mind chooses fear over love.
2. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
3. I’ve learned that fear is simply an illusion based on past experiences that we project into the present and onto the future.
4. Remember that you have a choice in what you see. If you choose to see a person’s darkness, you strengthen your darkness within. If you choose to see their light, you shine from the inside out.
5. Forgiveness isn’t about letting the other person off the hook – it’s about releasing ourselves.
More Related Inspiring Posts:
- 77 POWERFUL MINDFULNESS QUOTES TO HELP YOU OPEN YOUR HEART
- 5 SIMPLE MINDFULNESS PRACTICES THAT COULD TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE
- 50 AFFIRMATION TO ATTRACT MORE LOVE IN YOUR LIFE
↓Pin For Later↓