Affirmations For a Fulfilling Love Life
If you read my post on 42 impressive tips on how to start loving yourself more, then you know that one of the tips is to start telling yourself positive affirmations.
Narrowing down the same niche, we get to the magic power of affirmations for love.
You want more love and abundance in your life, right?
In fact… let me tell you something that will change your approach to life.
Do you know what the most powerful realisation I’ve ever had was?
Louise Hay, Wayne Dyer, Robin Sharma, Tonny Robins – all of them talk about the same thing and yet, only some of us understand it.
The realisation is that everything is already around us. The real turning point is if we are going to choose to see it or not.
Positive affirmations work like a torch in the night – they keep you focused on the light in the dark and they help you see what you want to see.
Related Post: YOUR SECRET KEY TO ETERNAL HAPPINESS
What if you’d like to see love?
What if you’d like to find happiness in your existing relationship?
Or to create a loving relationship with someone.
Maybe you simply wish you could experience more love in general – in your relationship with your family, your friends… yourself.
Yes, it’s possible.
Just point the torch into that direction.
I’ve got 50 affirmations for love to help you see the love around you and within you.
50 Affirmations for Love
1. I am Love.
2. All I see around me is love.
3. With every breath, I inhale love.
4. I do everything with love in mind.
5. Love is all around me and in me.
6. The light I feel inside is love.
7. I deserve to love and to be loved.
8. I allow myself to love and be loved.
9. Love flows into my life easily.
10. I see love in every person I meet today.
Related Post: 3 SHORT YOUTUBE FILMS TO INSPIRE YOU TO SEARCH FOR LOVE
11. When I speak, I speak with love.
12. I love my partner. He is the love of my life.
13. I love my family just the way they are, and they love me just the way I am.
14. My love for the other brightens his days.
15. I see the love in everything my partner does or says.
16. I am an infinite source of love for everyone in my life.
17. I open my heart for love.
18. I allow love to enter my life now.
19. My heart is full of love, care, gratitude and appreciation for everything I have.
20. I walk, talk and act with love.
21. Every relationship in my life is exactly what I need in my life.
22. Everywhere I go I find love.
23. Love follows me everywhere I go.
24. I attract love all the time.
25. My partner is a loving person, and I appreciate him.
26. I love myself.
27. Everything I do for myself I do it with love.
28. I am in love with myself.
29. I give and receive love easily.
30. Whatever happens in my life I look at it with the eyes of love.
Related Post: 12 THINGS HE WILL DO FOR YOU IF HE REALLY LOVES YOU
31. I attract loving and fulfilling relationships.
32. I love and support my partner. My partner loves and supports me.
33. I feel treasured by my loving partner.
34. I treat myself with endless love and kindness.
35. My relationship is full of abundance.
36. I am grateful for the love I experience every day.
37. A loving, romantic relationship is on its way to me.
38. I see opportunities to express and receive love all the time.
39. The Universe sends love towards me, and I open my heart for it.
40. I manifest a kind and romantic relationship full of understanding, mutual appreciation and deep connection.
41. I open my heart and allow the Universe to send me the love I deserve.
42. I let go of my past relationship and move on with love for myself.
43. I let go of my fears and enter this romantic relationship with a loving heart.
44. Each day I am grateful for the love I feel for myself and the people around me.
45. Loving attitude is a habit, and I practice it every day.
46. I practice love.
47. The more I give love, the more I receive love.
48. I feel safe and secure in my loving relationship.
49. I always attract healthy and strong loving relationships.
50. I now manifest Love.
↓Pin This To Have It For Later↓
What To Do Next?
If you are willing to try these affirmations for love, Pin them for later. Consider subscribing for my blog, I would love to have you as part of DoctorForLove’s family.
See what else could be useful to you around here:
You Might Like:
Productive Things to do on Sunday Want to have a productive week? Start on Sunday by implementing some productive habits. Although Sunday is the last day
Mindfulness practices you could easily include in your everyday life “Be mindful!” is something we’ve all heard and wish we knew what to do to
Bad Morning Habits To Remove From Your Life I bet you could list at least 20 healthy morning habits you should practice every day for
Does repeating the same words over and over again bring you joy and happiness? Short answer: No. Long answer: Repeating affirmations that have a specific
Here are the 7 steps I take to stop myself from procrastinating and get things done It’s early Thursday afternoon. I had a plan for