Awesome things to do with your loved one this December
It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
What should you do with your partner when it’s cold outside? What is the best way to spend your days off?
I offer you 25 different things you could do on any winter day (almost).
Related post: 101 AWESOME GIFT IDEAS FOR THE MAN WHO HAS EVERYTHING
25 Things to do as a couple this December
1. Decorate for Christmas. There’s always something more to be done around the house and you could always add extra lights here and there.
2. Write a list of all the good things that happened to you this year. Express your gratitude about them.
3. What are your most precious Christmas memories from your childhood? Share them with your loved one.
4. Prepare two cosy Christmas mugs with hot chocolate and marshmallows, play Christmas songs on the background and enjoy this special evening together.
5. Have dinner by the chimney. No matter if it’s home-delivered, take-away or you cooked it by yourselves. Enjoy the food and some drinks in front of your fireplace. If you don’t have a chimney, light up a few candles and place them around the room.
6. After listing all the things you’re grateful that happened to you this year, it’s time to think about the next one. How would your best year ever look like? What would you like to do? Where would you want to go? Unleash your imagination and have no boundaries in your dreams.
Related Post: 50 DATE IDEAS FOR COUPLES
7. No matter where you live, there’s a Christmas market somewhere near you. Visit it and fully enjoy the Christmas spirit.
8. I hope you are lucky enough to have snow and build a snowman. Experiment with its facial expressions and have fun.
9. Go out and have a small walk around the neighbourhood or the town centre. Hold hands and talk about everything else but work and problems.
10. Play board games together. Who’s winning? Both!
11. It’s time to make someone else happy. Participate in one more random act of kindness towards a stranger. You could give a warm blanket to a homeless person, you could pay in the shop few extra dollars to be deducted from the next customer’s bill, you could participate in a charity campaign around you. Help others.
12. We all have someone who lives far away from us. Why not surprise them with an early Christmas gift? We have a few people from our family who will receive a package just before Christmas Day with some goodies.
Related Post: BEST CHRISTMAS CARDS FOR COUPLES
13. Put your Christmas jumpers on and make funny photos together.
14. Yay! It’s Christmas cookies time. I am not very good at baking, but this year I will change that. My partner and I will bake and decorate together Christmas cookies.
15. Visit a historical place near you. There’s always something you haven’t visited – today is the day. Then you could enjoy a creamy cappuccino or hot chocolate in the nearest coffee shop.
16. Walk around the shops and take a photo of every Christmas decoration you see and like. Choose the decoration you like the most and try to recreate it at home.
17. See how your neighbourhood looks like tonight. Hold hands and take a walk around the area, enjoy the Christmas lights and take photos to use as inspiration next year.
18. Fill the house with the Christmas aroma. Make your house smell nice by filling a saucepan with a bit of water and adding cinnamon sticks and apple slices. If you don’t like the apple or cinnamon aroma, you could do the same with pine branches and lemon slices.
19. Picnic Time! Nope, I won’t send you outside to eat on the snow (although, if you do it, please send me a photo and I will include it in the Christmas Challenge next year). Spread the warmest Christmas blanket you have at home on the floor in your living room, prepare some delicious food, two glasses of wine and a few candles. A chimney is a bonus you want to enjoy if you can.
20. Invite some friends around and enjoy a Christmas party at home. Ask everyone to be dressed in Christmas jumpers.
21. Ice Skating. Do it just the two of you or find friends to join you.
22. Film your Christmas message. It’s for your future selves. You will watch it on Christmas Day 2020. Not a day before that. What would you like to tell your future selves? What makes you happy right now and hope you still remember at the end of 2020?
23. Visit a local restaurant and treat yourselves with dishes you’ve never tried before.
24. I know it’s Christmas time, but it’s also the end of the year. Create a happy memories’ board from the best photos you made during the past year.
25. Watch Christmas movies all day long. You know you want to…
Did you like these 25 things for couples to do in December? Share it with friends and family.