Have you ever played sex games with your partner?
You’ve probably thought about playing naughty, but which are the best games for couples?You wouldn’t want to choose something that’s not going to give you the experience you aim for.
Why would you look for games for couples?
Way too often the couples tend to get into a daily routine that doesn’t always suit the relationship. That means you have time and power for everything else in your life – work, traffic, shopping, cooking, watching TV, children, in-laws… The list would be too long, and probably you’ll still have something to add to it.
Related post: 7 ROMANTIC IDEAS FOR INITIATING SEX
So when we get to the bed we have two options:
- We go to sleep almost immediately, totally exhausted by the day behind us, and ignore the little voice in our heads, that there’s something we could do to help the situation.
- We decide to listen to that little voice and go for sex with our partner, but mostly because the last time we did it was embarrassingly long time ago, or we just want to try to reconnect with our partner more physically.
As you may assume by now, both scenes tell you how wrong that is, so if you feel like I am describing you, I have good news.
Sex games for couples are your way out of the situation you don’t know how to go out of. The biggest benefits that those games give you as follows:
- Something new, something exciting – we all love new things, no matter how big or small the package is, we always unwrap it with the excitement of a child. Can you imagine your feelings while unwrapping a package with a game you will play in the bed?
- Something new, something exciting – did I already say that? Well, here’s a new meaning to it. The intimate play in your bed is most likely something you already know how it goes from the very beginning. And there’s nothing wrong in that, just sometimes the predictable things are not very exciting, are they?
- Ideas you’d never think of – amazingly good thing about the games made for couples, is that someone else put the effort to find a way you and your partner to enjoy each other’s bodies in the most pleasurable way. How weirdly wonderful that is!
- Excuses to try something new – if your partner is a bit shy and doesn’t share fantasies very often, but is willing to give a try to everything you suggest – that’s the biggest reason to order a game and give it a night or two.
Related post: 7 SEX SURPRISES FOR HIM… THAT YOU WILL ENJOY EVEN MORE
- Spice up the love life – a new game will give you more ideas what to do tonight in the bed even you already tried everything that came into your mind since you’re together. I bet there’re at least ten things you’ve never tried from each game.
- Reconnect with your loved one – going back to the everyday life sometimes is a challenge to stay connected with your partner, even if your love is stronger than ever. A new game to implement in your intimate life is just one of the many other ways to reconnect again. But I can guarantee you it will be the most memorable one!
Related post: ORGASM SECRETS SHE WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW
These 8 of the best games for couples are your way to the long forgotten victory
Sex is fun! A pleasure we all enjoy.
Well, some people enjoy it more than others.
And that’s why I decided to give you the top 10 of the best games for couples you can find on Amazon.
So here they are! Have a look at them (by clicking on the photos), and choose the perfect one for the two of you.
This naughty pack of games is an actual library full of 400 cards, dice, audible timer and instruction sheet. Can you imagine that there are 400 different ways to enjoy the activity we merely named sex?Roleplaying intimate talks, colour coding… that’s just a small part of what you’ll find in that box. Enjoy it!
Related post: TOP 5 OF THE THINGS MEN WANT IN SEX
Foreplay cards with ideas how to spice the things up before the actual sex. Be open-minded and non-judgmental about trying these new things. Explore yourself and your partner with the aim to find new ways and levels of pleasure. In that game, both of you collect cards, and the winner gets the right to implement his cards when giving and receiving pleasure.
As Cosmo says: “naughty spin on the classic Truth or Dear”. Unisex questions you can play out and decide – “Truth” you can’t tell or “Dear” you’re overexcited about. It’s fun and different way to start foreplay with your partner. Give it a go!
What a fantastic idea for the next month or just the next 30 days. An intimate challenge/idea for every day of the month. These sexual activities are perfect for you if you want to boost your sex life as fast as possible. Now that is what I call best games for couples… can you handle them?
Related post: FOODS FOR BETTER SEX
The sex in the bedroom is boring… according to these Author – Ava Cadell. Instead, she gives you lots of ideas where the sex wouldn’t be boring at all. On top of that once you try some suggestions you’ll never look at the kitchen or the food (or the bathroom, or the… everywhere!), the same way; and the way you talk to each other will ultimately change… for something more… naughty! Just check the reviews.
Related post: HOW TO TALK DIRTY TO YOUR MAN AND WOW HIM
Have a new look at the oral sex, implement new techniques, and give each other an experience out of this world. Thi little game for couples has five new ways to give oral pleasure for each of the partners. Tell me if you liked it 😉
I love this book’s message. Sex should be messy, dirty, loud and shameless. It should be a mix or roleplays, fantasies, sex toys, dirty talk and everything around. The Author – Amber Cole, is certified sex coach, so she knows what she’s talking about. In this small book, you will find everything you need for the greatest sex with your partner… tonight!
One more time – Cosmo is going naughty and offer us a Little BIG BOOK of sex games for couples. And there’s a bonus – 7 days position challenge. My challenge to you? Try to finish it before these seven days expire.
Related post: 20 THINGS THE GUYS THINK ARE HOT ABOUT YOU
So, do you think those are the best games for couples? Have you tried some of them or maybe you and your partner create your own games? Share with us.